Dr. Rakhee Kar
Select Sub-Department Page Type:
Faculty and Staff
Medical Registration number:
MCI:09-7942 , OCMR:14434 /6.11.2001
- 2009: D.M. (Hematopathology), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- 2005: M.D. (Pathology), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
- 2005: DNB (Pathology) National Board of Examinations, NewDelhi.
- 2000: MBBS, SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Utkal University, Odisha.
Special Area of Interest:
Hemostasis, Hemoglobinopathies, Flow cytometry, Hematolymphoid biopsies.
98 publications in indexed peer reviewed national and international journals; 3 text-book chapters; several published abstracts and chapters in multivolume/single volume edited education books/booklets.
- Vice-President of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (SHBT) : Nov 2019-continuing
- Associate Editor - Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (IJHBT): Nov 2014 onwards
- Founder Secretary cum Treasurer of Pondicherry chapter of ISHBT-October 2016 onwards
- Member of Executive Committee of ISHBT-Nov 2015-2018
- Associate Editor for International Journal of Advanced Medical Health Research (IJAMHR): July 2016-2021.
- Member of PhD Research Monitoring Committee
- Member-secretary of International Conference Committee
- Member of Condemnation committee
- Member of GFR 155 committee