Graduation: Pondicherry University, 2006.
Postgraduation: Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, 2010
Author of the book: Embalming and Whole-body Donation. A practical Guide
- Vasudha TK, Ashwija Shetty, Sadashivana Gowd, Rajasekhar SSSN. Morphological study on suprascapular notch and superior transverse scapular ligaments in human scapulae. Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2013;2(4): 793-798. [Impact factor: 0.7]
- S.S.S.N. Osteometric study of neck shaft angle of femur in certain south Indian population and its clinical relevance. Biomedicine. 2013;30(3):426-29.
- S.S.N Rajasekhar*, K. Aravindhan , V. Gladwin, Parkash Chand. Body donation- consent from non-related persons: case series, review, and recommendations. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;10(9): AR01-AR04. [Impact factor: 0.34]
- Rajasekhar SSSN*, K. Aravindhan, V. Gladwin, Parkash Chand. Funeral embalming of dead body for transportation in India - a case report. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology.2016;3(4):560-562.
- SSSN Rajasekhar*, TK Vasudha , K. Aravindhan. Sex determination by biometry of anterior features of human hip bones in south indian population. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017;11(6): AC13-AC16. [Impact factor: 0.34]
- Tom J. Nallikuzhy, Phoebe Johnson, Rajasekhar S.S.S.N.*, Dharmaraj Wamanrao Tamgire, K. Aravindhan. Right superior testicular artery originating from a trifurcating branch of right renal artery and its associated anomalies - a case report. EJPMR, 2017;4(5):560-565.
- S.S.N Rajasekhar*, K. Aravindhan, Dharmaraj Wamanrao Tamgire. Duplicated and hypoplastic v4 segment of vertebral artery along with duplication of anterior inferior cerebellar artery: A Case Report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017;11(8): AD03-AD05. [Impact factor: 0.34]
- Dharmaraj Wamanrao Tamgire, Yogesh Ashok Sontatakke, SSSN Rajasekhar, Karuppusamy Aravindhan. A unique triad of muscular, vascular and nervous variations in upper limb. JCDR. 2017;11(5):AD01-AD03. [Impact factor: 0.34]
- Nallikuzhy TJ, Rajasekhar SSSN*, Malik S, Tamgire DW, Johnson P, Aravindhan K. Variations of the testicular artery and vein: A meta-analysis with proposed classification. Clin Anat. 2018;31(6):854-869. [Impact factor: 1.908]
- Dharmaraj W Tamgire, Yogesh A Sontakke, Rajesekhar SSSN. A rare branching pattern of arch of aorta. scholars academic journal of biosciences. 2018;6(2):158-162.
- Sabin Malik, Yogesh A Sontakke, Dharmaraj Tamgire, Rajasekhar SSSN. Variant branching pattern of common hepatic artery–a cadaveric case report. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci.2018; 6(3): 259-262.
- Rajeev Panwar, Dharmaraj W. Tamgire, Yogesh A. Sontakke, Rajasekhar SSSN. A rare variation of great saphenous vein: a case report Int J Anat Res 2018,6(2.2):5246-49.
- Sankaranarayanan, SSSN Rajasekhar*. Anatomical variations of the principal nutrient pedicle for iliac crest graft: the ilio-lumbar artery. Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy.2019;41(1):125–132. [Impact factor: 1.003]
- Arun Prasad, SSSN Rajasekhar*. Morphometric analysis of talus and calcaneus. Surg Radiol Anat.2019; 41:9–24. [Impact factor: 1.003]
- Rajeev Panwar, Rajasekhar SSSN, Raveendranath Veeramani. Rectus sternalis- an uncommon variant of chest wall musculature. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci. 2018; 6(4):378-383.
- Sankaranarayanan Govindarajan, Jagan Arokiaraj, Rajasekhar SSSN*, Aravindhan Karuppusamy. Biometry of talus as a forensic tool for biological profiling. International Journal of Medical and Health Research. 2019;5(1):49-55.
- Vani, P.C., Rajasekhar, S.S.S.N.* & Gladwin, V. Unusual and multiple variations of head and neck veins: a case report. Surg Radiol Anat. 2019;41(5):535-538. [Impact factor: 1.003]
- Kumar, V.D., Rajasekhar, S.S.S.N. Are we seeing only the tip of the iceberg? Emphasizing the implicit outcomes of dissection in anatomy education. Med.Sci.Educ. 2019;29:889–890.
- Dinesh Kumar V, Rajasekhar SSSN*, G. Sankaranarayanan. Superficial palmar branch of the radial artery in a fibromuscular tunnel: a case report.Surg Radiol Anat 2020; 42:277–280. [Impact factor: 1.003]
- Dinesh Kumar V, Rajasekhar SSSN.Emphasizing the critical role of feedback in competency-based medical education. Indian journal of health sciences and biomedical research KLEU.2019;12(3):268-269.
- S Srinivasan, Rajasekhar SSSN. Sulochana Sakthivel, G. Sankaranarayanan.Absent musculocutaneous nerve with trifurcating median nerve: A case report. International journal of medical and health research.,2019;5(2):25-27.
- Vasudha TK, Vani PC, Sankaranarayanan G, Rajasekhar SSSN*, Dinesh Kumar V. Communications between the tendons of flexor hallucis longus and flexor digitorum longus: a cadaveric study.Surg Radiol Anat. 2019;41(12):1411-1419. [Impact factor: 1.003]
- Dinesh Kumar V, Rajasekhar SSSN.Response to: Inter-professional conflict and conflict management in an educational setting. Med Teach. 2019;27:1. doi: 10.1080/0142159X.2019.1635247. [Epub ahead of print] [Impact factor: 2.706]
- Kumar V D, Rajasekhar SSSN. Handling the transition: What is needed for effectively embracing competency-based undergraduate medical education? Int J Adv Med Health Res 2019;6:3-4.
- Kumar V D, Rajasekhar S SSN. Overarching challenges to be addressed before implementing competency-based medical education in India. BLDE Univ J Health Sci 2019;4:44-45.
- Kumar VD, Rajasekhar SSSN. What are the informal learning gains expected out of early clinical exposure: Synthesis of contemporary theories. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019;5:126-7
- Dinesh Kumar, S.S.S.N, Raveendranath Veeramani.Perceiving the effectiveness of structured peer observation of teaching among postgraduate students – single institutional experience. Res Dev Med Educ 2020;9(1):1.
- Dinesh Kumar V, Mrinmayee Deb Barma, S.S.S.N.Handling Disruptive Educational Innovations: What Determines the Difference While Embracing Changes? Med J DY Patil Vidyapeeth 2020;13:8-10.
Conferences & Workshops Conducted:
- Resource person and organising committee member for “National Workshop on Basic Techniques in Fluorescence Microscopy” conducted by Department of Anatomy, held on 22/04/2016 at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Resource person and organising committee member for “National Workshop on Comet Assay Technique and its Applications” conducted by Department of Anatomy, held on 23/02/2018- 24/02/2018 at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Resource person and organising committee member for “National Workshop on Micrometry in microscopic image analysis using software” conducted by Department of Anatomy, held on 29/09/2018 at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Organising secretary for Advanced Hands on cadaveric course on Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgery held on 07/12/2019-08/12/2019, at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry, conducted by Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Anatomy.
- Organising secretary for Advanced Hands on cadaveric course on Liver Harvesting and Liver Resection Techniques held on 22/02/2020-23/02/2020, at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry, conducted by Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Anatomy with Leeds Teaching Hospital, NHS Trust-UK.
- Course faculty for 2nd Cadaveric course on Local, Regional and Distant flaps, Brachial Plexus Surgery, Introduction to Microsurgery held on 07/03/2020-08/03/2020, at JAC, JIPMER, Puducherry, conducted by Department of Plastic Surgery and Anatomy.