Dr. A Subathra
Dr. Subathra Adithan
Medical Registration number:
TN MC- 76052
MD (RD), ACME
Senior resident (JIPMER): 12/4/2008 to 16/2/2010
Assistant Professor (IGMC&RI): 17/2/2010 to 24/11/2013
Assistant Professor (JIPMER): 25/11/2013 to 30/06/2017
Associate Professor (JIPMER): 1/07/2017 to 30/06/2020
Additional Professor (JIPMER): 1/07/2020 till date
Special Area of Interest:
Artificial intelligence in imaging, Chest imaging, medical education
- Sivacoumarane S, Dutta S, Dubashi B, Adithan S, Toi PC, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP. Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Carcinoma Stomach: An Analysis of the Short-Term Outcomes. Cureus. 2022.
- Vemuri MB, Rajaram M, Mohapatra MM, Vijayageetha M, Negi VS, Adithan S, et al. Distribution of interstitial lung diseases in a tertiary care centre of South India. International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2021;8(3).
- Thakkar DN, Ramasamy K, Adithan S, Selvarajan S, Dubashi B. Frequency and risk factors of bleomycin-induced pulmonary toxicity in South Indian patients with germ-cell tumors. J Cancer Res Ther. 2021;17(2):443-9.
- Mohan AB, Adithan S, Narayan S, Krishnan N, Mathews D. Evaluation of White Matter Tracts Fractional Anisotropy Using Tract-Based Spatial Statistics and Its correlation with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Functional Rating Scale Score in Patients with Motor Neuron Disease. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2021;31(2):297-303.
- Gopal V, Dubashi B, Kayal S, Penumadu P, Rajaram M, Karunanithi G, et al. Challenges in the Management of Lung Cancer: Real-World Experience from a Tertiary Center in South India. South Asian J Cancer. 2021;10(3):175-82.
- Gharpure KV, Jindal B, Naredi BK, Krishnamurthy S, Dhanapathi H, Adithan S, et al. Calyx to Parenchymal Ratio (CPR): An unexplored tool and its utility in the follow-up of pyeloplasty. J Pediatr Urol. 2021;17(2):234 e1- e7.
- Thakkar DN, Prapath I, Adithan S, Ramasamy K, Selvarajan S, Dubashi B. Variants in XPC, Noxa and TLR4 genes are not associated with bleomycin-induced lung injury in Hodgkin lymphoma patients. Per Med. 2020;17(3):203-12.
- Srikanth R, Tarafdar S, Subathra A, Nagarajan K, Papa D. Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging Can Differentiate Benign and Malignant Uterine Masses. Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology. 2020;18(2).
- Jain A, Sreenivasan SK, Manikandan R, Dorairajan LN, Sistla S, Adithan S. Association of spontaneous expulsion with C-reactive protein and other clinico-demographic factors in patients with lower ureteric stone. Urolithiasis. 2020;48(2):117-22.
- Sunilkumar D, Nagarjan K, Kiran M, Adithan S. Persistent Fetal Trigeminal Artery with Septopreoptic Holoprosencephaly: Report of an Unusual Association. Journal of Pediatric Neurology. 2019;18(05):231-5.
- Nagarajan K, Swamiappan E, Anbazhagan S, Dalal A, Adithan S, Krings T. "Twig-like" cerebral vessels are not pathognomonic for ACTA A2 mutations: A case report. Interv Neuroradiol. 2018;24(4):463-8.
- Sathiah P, Gochhait D, Adithan S, Umamahesweran S, Dehuri P. Amelanotic Signet Ring Cell Melanoma Presenting as Breast Lump- A Diagnostic Conundrum. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017;11(8):ED08-ED10.
- Subathra A, Sandhiya S, Kesavan R. An analysis of adverse drug reactions to radiographic contrast media reported during a 3 year period in a tertiary care hospital in south India. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014;58(1):45-50.
- Adithan S, Venkatesan B, Sundarajan E, Kate V, Kalayarasan R. Color Doppler evaluation of left gastric vein hemodynamics in cirrhosis with portal hypertension and its correlation with esophageal varices and variceal bleed. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2010;20(4):289-93.
- Secretary, JIPMER Scientific society - (2019-2020)
- Treasurer, Pondicherry sub-chapter of IRIA (2016 to 2018)
- Member, Board of studies, Pondicherry University Community College (2013-2014)
- Resource faculty - National Teachers Training Course and Department of Medical Education