Greetings from JSS executive committee!
The third JSS monthly scientific meeting will be held on 20.09.2018 at 3:15 PM in SSB Auditorium (3rd floor, SSB). The papers to be presented are:
Original papers (Resident):
1. Incredible recovery after robotic surgery in major pediatric robotic surgeries – our initial experience.
Ashwitha Shenoy, S Kumaravel
Department of Paediatric Surgery
2. Pattern of expression of CDX2 in Colorectal Cancer and its role in prognosis.
Singh Jagdeep, Kayal Smita, Rajesh NG, Dubashi Biswajit, Nanda Kishore Maroju, Ganesan Prasanth, Madasamy Ponraj, Pattnaik Jogamaya, Jadhav Naresh, Charles I
Departments of Medical Oncology, Pathology and Surgery
3. Utility of hormonal assay in gynecomastia: Retrospective study
Vinayak C, Dinesh Kumar S, Ravikumar C, Devi M, Friji M T
Department of Plastic Surgery
4. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension precipitated by ketoconazole therapy in an adult patient with persistent (post trans-sphenoidal surgery and radiotherapy) Cushing’s disease.
Niya Narayanan, Ayan Roy, Jayaprakash Sahoo, Sadishkumar Kamalanathan, Pradeep P Nair
Departments of Endocrinology and Neurology
5. An Unusual Cause of Miliary Shadows in Chest X Ray.
Pavirala Sai Tej, Vishnukanth Govindaraju, BH Srinivas, Archana Malik, Palanisamy V
Departments of Pulmonary Medicine and Pathology
6. Peripartum meningeal tuberculosis: A maternal near miss.
Ashraf. A, Papa Dasari, Dilip KM
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
7. Is CSF VDRL a more specific test?
Chaudhari Kavita, Indira Priya, Rajeshwari Aghoram, Rakesh Singh
Departments of Microbiology and Neurology