Greetings from JSS executive committee!
The second JSS monthly scientific meeting will be held on 16.08.2018 at 3:15 PM in SSB Auditorium (3rd floor, SSB). The papers to be presented are:
Original papers (Faculty):
1. Seasonal variations in initial consultations for panic disorder: a pilot study
Ravi Philip Rajkumar, Department of Psychiatry
Original papers (Residents):
2. Bacterial Contamination of Random Donor Platelet Concentrates and Factors Associated with Contamination in Blood Bank of a Tertiary Care Health Centre in South India
Priyatesh C Dwivedi, B Abhishekh, Apurba Sankar Sastry
Departments of Transfusion Medicine and Microbiology
3. Proportion of Herpes simplex virus, Treponema pallidum and Haemophilus ducreyi infection in patients with Genital Ulcer Disease by Conventional Polymerase Chain Reaction
Suman Susan Prakash, D Jayalakshmi, Sivaranjini Ramassamy, Dr Rakesh Singh
Departments of Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dermatology & STD
Case reports / Short papers:
4. Willingness to undergo pap smear screening and the determining factors among adult females residing in JIPMER Urban Health centre service area.
R. Anu Priya, R. S. Ramesh, Venkatachalam
College of Nursing and Department of PSM
5. Gender based difference in risk factor profile, clinical manifestations & coronary angiography of patients presenting with myocardial infarction.
Neethu Maria George, Lakshmi Ramamoorthy, Santhosh Satheesh
College of Nursing and Department of Cardiology
6. Effect of structured teaching programme on knowledge and attitude regarding organ donation among the engineering students in Puducherry
Sarika M.L., M.J.Kumari, Biju Pottakat
College of Nursing
7. Distal pancreas and spleen-preserving central pancreatectomy in a solid pseudopapillary tumour of pancreas with infiltration of splenic artery - A novel technique - ?Extended Warshaw technique.
Sakthivel C K, Jayanth KS, Loganathan Jayapal, Ashok Kumar Sahoo, Balasubramaniyam, Vishnu Prasad N R
Department of Surgery
8. Cadaveric Bilateral Proximal Forearm Allotransplantation.
Dinesh Kumar S, Ravikumar C, Devi M, Friji M T, Vinayak C
Department of Plastic Surgery
- Secretary, JSS