Medical Registration number:
Monday & Friday. – 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
M.B.B.S. (AIIMS, New Delhi);
M.D. (Psychiatry) (NIMHANS, Bengaluru)
Special Area of Interest:
1.Phenomenology & Psychopathology
2.Deaddiction & Early Intervention in Substance Use
5.Yoga in Psychiatry
- Bharadwaj B, Endumathi R, Parial S, Chandra PS. Management of Psychiatric Disorders during the Perinatal Period. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. 2022 Mar;64(Suppl 2):S414.
- Sarkar S, Tom A, Das S, Bharadwaj B, Ghosh A. Systematic review: Rates and determinants of relapse to alcohol: A systematic review of Indian studies. Journal of Mental Health and Human Behaviour. 2022 Jan 1;27(1):8.
- Bharadwaj B, Selvakumar N, Kuppili PP. Pharmacotherapy for relapse prevention of alcohol use disorder in the Indian setting: A systematic review. Industrial Psychiatry Journal. 2018 Jul;27(2):163.
- Kattimani S, Bharadwaj B. Clinical management of alcohol withdrawal: A systematic review. Industrial psychiatry journal. 2013 Jul;22(2):100.
- Vengadavaradan A, Bharadwaj B, Sathyanarayanan G, Durairaj J. Frequency and correlates of mother-infant bonding disorders among postpartum women in India. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2019 Aug 1;44:72-9.
- Vengadavaradan A, Bharadwaj B, Sathynarayanan G, Durairaj J, Rajaa S. Translation, validation and factor structure of the Tamil version of the postpartum bonding questionnaire (PBQ-T). Asian journal of psychiatry. 2019 Feb 1;40:62-7.
- Viswam A, Nagarajan P, Kuppili PP, Bharadwaj B. Cognitive functions among recently detoxified patients with alcohol dependence and their association with motivational state to quit. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2018 Jul;40(4):310-4.
- Rajan TM, Bharadwaj B, Rajkumar RP, Adole PS. Frequency and correlates of tardive dyskinesia in Indian patients with type I bipolar disorder. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2018 Feb 1;32:92-8.
For a complete list of publications, see here: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=oxWF_E4AAAAJ&hl=en
- Member, Institute Ethics Committee for Human Studies (Observational Studies)
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society
- Life Fellow of Addiction Psychiatry Society of India
- Member of International Society for Addiction Medicine
- Member of International Marce Society for Perinatal Mental Health
- Deaddiction Clinic
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (ADAPT) Clinic – for Early Intervention for youth with substance use disorders Click Here !
- Peripartum Psychiatry Clinic
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Services