Greetings from JSS executive committee!
The fourth JSS monthly scientific meeting will be held on 18.10.2018 (Thursday) at 3:15 PM in SSB Auditorium (3rd floor, SSB). The papers to be presented are:
Original papers (Resident):
1. Study of Pre-Transfusion Practice Profile and Transfusion-Related Complications in Thalassemic Children in a Tertiary Health Centre in South India
Indranil Das, Rajendra G. Kulkarni, Delhi Kumar C.G., Aaditya Shivhare, Soumya Das
Departments of Transfusion Medicine and Paediatrics
2. Evaluation of role of complement pathway, podocyte numbers and TNF Alpha receptors in proliferative glomerulonephritis
Sathiya Devi, Rajesh NG, Sreejith P, Srinivas BH, Priyamvadha B, Debasis Gochhait
Departments of Pathology and Nephrology
3. Free Tissue Transfers at JIPMER: Strides toward the top of the reconstructive ladder!
Saurabh Gupta, S Dinesh Kumar
Department of Plastic Surgery
Short papers (Nursing):
4. Nasogastric tube feeding practices in various ICU’s, JIPMER
Ananya Bhattacharya, Cluny Asha, Ridashisha Bani, Sayani Ghosh, Lakshmi Ramamoorthy
Medical Surgical Nursing, Nursing College
5. Prevalence of childhood obesity & its associated socio-demographic factors among school children aged 10-12 years.
Anagha.M.Nair, Archana Singh, Ch.Bidyalaxmi, L.Bindyarani, Vicknesh.R,
Paediatric Nursing, Nursing College
Case report (Resident):
6. Safe use of Pemetrexed during induction chemotherapy in an elderly adenocarcinoma lung patient with underlying chronic kidney disease.
Sindhu Dahagama, Prasanth Ganesan, Biswajit Dubashi, Smita Kayal
Department of Medical Oncology
Dr. Madhusudhanan Ponnusamy,