Services provided in the staff clinic:
- JIPMER Employees and their dependents are screened by Medical officers, diagnosed and treated, if necessary, are investigated and followed up as required. If the patient's condition requires specialist consultation, they are referred to the required speciality clinic department for further investigation.
- Monthly repeating medicines for the staff and their dependents who are suffering from chronic illnesses viz. Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, asthma, CAD are issued on a regular basis with time-to-time referral for specialist consultation.
- Vaccination against Hepatitis B Virus and Tetanus is provided through Staff Clinic and in case of out-breaks, they can receive that required vaccine depending on vaccine availability.
- Annual medical check-ups of food handlers working in JIPMER are done as per FSSAI Regulation, 2011 on a regular basis.
- Preventive health check-up of employees is done between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Medical certificates are issued based on the nature of illness for leave.
- Other medical certificates and fitness for jobs, driving licenses are issued on a need basis.
- Injection OPD requirements are met by the staff clinic.
- Registration Timing: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 4 pm.
- Around 130-150 patients are treated on a day-to-day basis as of 2022.
Last Updated :20-Feb-2023