- Diagnostic accuracy of acanthosis nigricans in predicting non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) in children.
- Diagnostic utility of urea breath test in detecting Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Effectiveness of low volume split-dose versus same day morning polyethylene glycol regimen for adequacy of bowel preparation in patients undergoing colonoscopy: a single blinded randomized controlled trial.
- Correlation of serum, urine and fecal biomarkers with disease activity in patients with ulcerative colitis.
- Utility of non-invasive markers in predicting disease activity in ulcerative colitis – A longitudinal follow up study.
- Efficacy and short-term outcomes of endoscopic cyanoacrylate injection for gastric variceal bleed – A prospective observational study.
- Microbiological spectrum, endoscopic and histological characteristics and outcomes of enteric infection associated flare of Ulcerative colitis – a retrospective analysis.
|1||List of Publications||Download (614.91 KB)|