The department continues with its undergraduate teaching program, including MBBS (three semesters). The methods of teaching like integrated teaching, problem-based learning modules, small group discussions, demonstrations, seminars, multiple-choice questions, and quiz competitions were introduced to strengthen concepts in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- The department offers M.D. (Forensic Medicine) course. Structured learning programs like:
- Integrated teaching for Forensic Pathology, Forensic Radiology, Forensic Psychiatry
- Collaborative research work with departments like Emergency Medicine, Traumatology, General Medicine, Immunology, etc.
- Conducted National and International conferences / CME / workshops – 8
- Conducting medicolegal work and deposing evidence in courts
- Medicolegal teachings to Emergency Medicine and Trauma department
- Other courses –
- Medical Record Officers,
- Medical Record Technician
- Emergency Medicine Technician
- Qualified Mortuary Technician
Last Updated: 08 Feb 2022