The Department of Dentistry
Recent research publications
- Krishnan B, Prasad GA, Saravanan R, Madhan B, Kadhiravan T. Do preoperative glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1C) and random blood glucose levels predict wound healing complications following exodontia in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients?-a prospective observational study. Clin Oral Investig. 2021;25:179-85.
- Krishnan B, Prasad GA, Madhan B, Saravanan R, Mote NP, Akilesh R. Post-extraction bleeding complications in patients on uninterrupted dual antiplatelet therapy-a prospective study. Clin Oral Investig. 2021;25:507-14.
- Ramteke S, Madhan B. Analysis of the Type and Study Design of Publications in the Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society and the Changes in Trends Over 2 Decades. Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society. February 2021. doi:10.1177/0301574220984588
Current research projects
- Effect of customization of torque with resin modified bases on shear bond strength of metal orthodontic brackets–An invitro study.
- The Impact of Time to Definitive Surgical Intervention on Infectious Complications in Patients with Fractures of Dentate Portion of the Mandible- A Prospective Observational Study.
- Perceptibility of dimensional alterations in facial structures by Indian adults and their influence on frontal facial esthetics. A cross-sectional photographic study.
- Effect of Informational Video versus Verbal Information on Anxiety levels in Patients Undergoing Mandibular 3rd Molar Surgeries – A Randomized Blinded Trial.