- Drug utilization and cost estimation of drugs used in hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital of Southern India: A retrospective Record-based study
- Association of vitamin D level and genetic polymorphism related to vitamin D level on response to inhalation corticosteroids in South Indian patients with persistent asthma.(PI, ICMR sponsored)
- Role of Genomic Biomarkers in predicting prophylactic response to Lithium in Paediatric-onset Bipolar Disorder (Co-PI, SERB sponsored)
- Clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of Pilex forte in the treatment of Common Ano rectal conditions (Co-I, Sponsored)
- Effect of cholecalciferol supplementation supplementation on treatment response and IL-10 level in Vitamin D deficient parthenium Dermatitis patients: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial (Intramural)
- Association of polymorphisms in Vitamin D receptor gene (BsmI, ApaI, TaqI and FokI) among South Indians with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Intrmural)
- Vitamin D gene polymorphism and response to Zoledronic acid in women with post-menopausal osteoporosis: A cross sectional study (Intramural)
- A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial evaluating the efficacy of oral cholecalciferol in improving renal and vascular functions in vitamin D deficient patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Intramural)
Ongoing Projects :
- Principal Project Lead- ICMR INTENT ACCT:
The “Indian Clinical Trial & Education Network (INTENT)” has been launched by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Department of Health Research (DHR) for a period of five years. The goal of INTENT is to enable, foster, and enrich clinical research by providing a platform for high-quality evidence generation through conduct of clinical trials, which will guide policy decisions regarding diseases and health problems of national and regional priority for India.
- Co-investigator: Network of Oncology Clinical trials in India (NOCI) (C0-I), Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council, (BIRAC)
Sponsored Clinical Trials:
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study with Open-label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Inebilizumab in Adults with Myasthenia Gravis.
- Prospective, Randomized, Active Controlled, Observer Blinded Clinical Study Evaluating The Safety And Hemostat Efficacy Of Absorbable Powder Of Luctin (Hainan) Biotech Co., Ltd., In Comparison With Arista TM AH (Absorbable Hemostat) Of Davol, Inc., Subsidiary Of C.R Bard, Inc. In Mild Or Moderate Parenchymal Or Soft Tissue Bleeding During General Surgery.
- Efficacy and safety of saroglitazar as add-on therapy on glycemic status in patients with Type 2 Diabetes mellitus: A randomised, double-blind placebo controlled trial.
- Efficacy and safety of cholecalciferol and Curcuma longa as add-on therapy to R-CHOP in patients with DLBCL- A randomised open label 2x2 factorial trial.
- “Efficacy and safety of Curcuma longa as an add on therapy with CAPOX regimen in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer- a randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial.”
- Association of candidate gene polymorphisms with severity of lab confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in a south Indian population – a case-control study.