- Multivariate approach to multiple correlated outcomes in healthcare evidence synthesis.
- Multivariate approach to statistical modelling with multiple related outcomes in health care data.
- Cluster Analysis of Signs & Symptoms among patients with Acute ST Elevation Mycordial Infarction in a Tertiary Health Care Hospital in South India
- Estimation of national burden in terms of potential years of Life Lost due to Suicides and its Spatial and Temporal patterns in India.
- Choosing between Poisson distribution and Zero inflated Poisson distribution on count data.
- A causal network mediation model to predict the Low Birth Weight of the child: Analysis based on NFHS-4 data.
- Spatial and Temporal pattern of the national burden due to Road Traffic Accidents in India.
- Comparison of Binary Logistic Regression model with Linear Discriminant function for prediction and classification of malnutrition among under five Indian children – An exploratory analysis based on NFHS-4 data.
- Comparison of decision tree with Logistic Regression as Classification Model for predicting the outcome in patients with Head and Neck cancer.
- Comparison of different classification models to predict the treatment outcome among patients with Acute Kidney Injury.
- Interim Analysis Guidelines Adherence during the Design, Conduct, Analysis and Reporting of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Exploring various statistical models for predicting anaemia level among women in the reproductive age group 15 – 49 years using NFHS-5 data.
- Comparison of different Spatial Regression Models for predicting childhood anaemia in India – A Secondary data analysis on NFHS data.
- Deepthy M.S, Harichandrakumar KT, Parameswaran S, Kadhiravan T, Nair NS. Application of bivariate meta-analytic approach for pooling effect measures of correlated multiple outcomes in medical research. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 2022.
- Deepthy M. S, Kalesh M Karun, Harichandrakumar KT and N. Sreekumaran Nair.Investigating the utility of multivariate meta-analysis in estimating summary dose response curve. JRHS.2023.
- Deepthy M. S, N. Sreekumaran Nair and Harichandrakumar KT. Impact of correlation between multiple time point measurements on pooled effect measures in meta-analysis
- MISHRA A, NAIR NS, KUMAR KH, BINU V, HEESH SS. Application of Principal Component Analysis in Dealing with Multicollinearity in Modelling Clinical Data. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2022 Jul 1;16(7).
- Mishra A, Harichandrakumar KT, Binu VS, Satheesh S, Nair NS. Multivariate approach in analyzing medical data with correlated multiple outcomes: An exploration using ACCORD trial data. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 2021 Jul 1;11:100785.
- Ganapathy S, Harichandrakumar KT, Penumadu P, Tamilarasu K, Nair NS. Comparison of Bayesian, Frequentist and Machine learning models for predicting the two-year mortality of patients diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 2022 Sep 1;17:101145.
- Ganapathy S, KT Harichandrakumar, Jindal B, Naik PS, Nair N S. Comparison of diagnostic accuracy of models combining the renal biomarkers in predicting renal scarring in pediatric population with vesicoureteral reflux (VUR). Irish Journal of Medical Science (1971-). 2023 Jan 17:1-6.
- Ganapathy S, KT Harichandrakumar, Tamilrasu K, Penumadu P, Nair NS. An Auxiliary Approach to Prediction of Binary Outcome with Bayesian Network Model: Exploration with Data for Recurrence of Breast Cancer. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2023 Mar;17 (3), YC06-YC10.
- Sevvanthi K, Ganapathy S, Penumadu P, Harichandrakumar KT. Comparing the predictive performance of a decision tree with logistic regression for oral cavity cancer mortality: A retrospective study. Cancer Research, Statistics, and Treatment. 2023 Jan 1;6(1):103-10.
- Bayesian Network Model for the prediction of Binary Outcome in Clinical Research.