The Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care
Department conducts the following academic programmes:
- MD-Anaesthesiology (3 years) - 17 candidates per year
- DM in Cardiac Anaesthesia (3 years) - 1 candidate per year
- DM in Neuro-Anaesthesia (3 years) - 1 candidate per year
- DM in critical Care (3 years) - 1 candidate per year
- BSc-Anaesthesia Technology (3 years) - 5 candidates per year
In addition to conducting regular seminars, workshops, CMEs and other training activities for the above programmes, teaching and training is provided to MBBS students.
The Anaesthesia Simulation Center provides training to residents using advanced Human Patient Simulator and skill training mannikins.