Important Information | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- The meetings are held at least twice in a year, chaired by Chairman of JIPMER IBSC .
- Proposals for consideration for approval by IBSC are notified by the Member Secretary of JIPMER IBSC.
- Minimum 15 days period is given for submission of proposal.
- Appropriate application forms to be used by the applicant for submitting applications to IBSC & RCGM
- The applications to be submitted on A4 size paper in specified numbers, and the font used should be clearly legible
- The meeting is attended by at least by fifty percent of members and chairperson, member secretary, DBT nominee, to fulfill the quorum.
- The proceedings of the meeting are intimated to DBT, for information.