- Nair PP, Menon RN, Radhakrishnan A, Cherian A, Abraham M, Vilanilam G, Kesavadas C, Thomas B, Alexander A, Thomas SV. Is 'burned-out hippocampus' syndrome a distinct electro-clinical variant of MTLE-HS syndrome? Epilepsy Behav.2017 Apr;69:53-58.
- Chandrasekharan SC, Menon V, Wadwekar V, Nair PP. High Frequency of Depressive Symptoms among Adults with Epilepsy: Results from a Hospital-based Study. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2017 Aug;8(Suppl 1):S13-S19
- Venkatesh M, Chakkalakkoombil SV, Nair PP, Sowkar UB. Idiopathic bilateral hypertrophic olivary degeneration. BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Dec 22.2017
- Chakkalakkoombil SV, Venkatesh M, Nair PP, Sowkar UB. Intradiploic cephalocele: a rare entity at a rare site. BMJ Case Rep. 2018 Jan 10
- Menon D, Menon RN, Kesavadas C, Mahadevan A, Radhakrishnan A, Kannoth S, Nair PP, Abraham M, Thomas B, Thomas SV. Clinical-radiological-pathological correlation in an unusual case of refractory epilepsy: a two-year journey of who dunit! Epileptic Disord. 2018 Feb 1;20(1):51-59.
- Elavarasi A, Dash D, Bhatia R, Warrier A, Jain D, Kumar L et al. Spinal cord involvement in primary CNS lymphoma. J Clin Neurosci (2017), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocn.2017.10.027
- Elavarasi A, Dash D,Tripathi M, et al. Cerebellar ataxia and neuropathy as presenting features of hepatitis-B related cirrhosis and portal hypertension. BMJ Case Rep doi:10.1136/bcr-2017-221912
- Naik RD, Gupta K, Soneja M, Elavarasi A, Sreenivas V, Sinha S. Sleep quality and quantity in intensive care unit patients: A cross-sectional study. Indian J Crit Care Med 2018;22:408-14
- Elavarasi A, Goyal V, Vishnu VY, Singh MB, Padma MV. Pediatric Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy: A case series. Indian J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12098-017-2536-5
- Elavarasi A, Shukla G. Sleep disorders in Parkinson disease. Indian Journal of sleep medicine (Accepted, In press)
- Elavarasi A, Singh A, Goyal V. Retrograde migration and expulsion of Ventriculoperitoneal shunt from the neck. National medical Journal of India (Accepted, In press)
- Elavarasi A, Vishnu VY, Srivastava MV Singh MB, Goyal V. Polymyositis with too many associations-A paraneoplastic syndrome. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology (Accepted, In press)
- Elavarasi A, Goyal V, Samal P. Dancing scapula-The missed movement. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology (Accepted, In press)
- Kadeeja N, Senthilnathan N, Viswanathan S, Aghoram R. Sporadic hypothyroidism-related hypokalemic paralysis: Diagnosis in resource-poor setting. J Family Med Prim Care 2017; 6(4):862-64
- Sethuraman VK, Balasubramanian K, Viswanathan S, Aghoram R. Inadvertent skipping of steroids in septic shock leads to a diagnosis of adult onset stills disease. Cureus 2017; 9(1):e978
- Gokhroo RK, Anantharaj A, Bisht D, Kishor K, Plakkal N, Aghoram R, Mondal N, Pandey SK, Roy R.A pediatric echocardiographic Z-score nomogram for a developing country: Indian pediatric echocardiography study - The Z-score. Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2017;10(1):31-38
- Palugulla S, Dkhar SA, Kayal S, Narayan SK. Oxaliplatin-induced Peripheral Neuropathy in South Indian Cancer Patients: A Prospective Study in Digestive Tract Cancer Patients. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2017; 38(4):502-507.
- Palugulla S, Thakkar DN, Kayal S, Narayan SK, Dkhar SA. Association of Voltage-Gated Sodium Channel Genetic Polymorphisms with Oxaliplatin-Induced Chronic Peripheral Neuropathy in South Indian Cancer Patients. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2017;18(11):3157-3165.
- Laskar AM, Bhat P, Pottakkat B, Narayan S, Sastry AS, Sneha R. A multimodal intervention to improve hand hygiene compliance in a tertiary care center. pii: S0196-6553(17)31358-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2017.12.017. [Epub ahead of print]
- Palugulla S, Devaraju P, Kayal S, Narayan SK, Mathaiyan J. Genetic polymorphisms in cyclin H gene are associated with oxaliplatin-induced acute peripheral neuropathy in south Indian digestive tract cancer patients. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. pii: S0196-6553(17)31358-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2017.12.017. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tiruppur C, Ramakrishan R, Somasundaram K, Narayan SK et al. Efficacy and safety of intravenous tenecteplase bolus in acute ischemic stroke: Results of two open label, Multicenter trial. American Journal of cardiovascular drugs.
Publications -- Non-indexed Journals
- Narayan SK, Elavarasi A . Endovascular Interventional management of Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis: Journal of Stroke Medicine (Accepted, In Press)
Book Chapters/Conference Proceedings
- Pradeep P Nair- Status epilepticus in special situations; In status epilepticus practical guidelines in management Ed Ashalatha Radhakrishnan (Jaypee)
- Sivakumar R, Jayaraj M , Pradeep P Nair:Reflex epilepsy syndromes: in Pediatric epilepsy sundrome Ed Ashalatha Radhakrishnan(Jaypee)
Awards and Honors
- Dr. Rajeswari Aghoram won the TS Srinivasan bursary award for the poster at TS Srinivasan NIMHANS Knowledge Conclave and INA Congress 2018.
- Dr. Kiran Patil, DM SR won the prestigious AAN scholarship for trainees and young neurologist by the American Academy of Neurology Scholarship 2017. He attended the AAN meet held from 22nd to 28th April at Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He was the only awardee of this scholarship from South East Asia this year.
- Dr. Indrapriya D DM SR won the 2nd prize for poster at the Neuroupdate 2018.
- Dr. Satish DM SR won 1st prize in Quiz conducted by JIPMER SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY (JSS) on 19th Jan 2018 and won 1st prize in Video presentation of interesting cases at 8th Annual International conference of clinical neurology (SHINE 2018) held at Chennai.
- Dr. Jashobanta Sahu won prize for poster presentation at JIPMER Research day 2017.