Dept. of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
AWARDS & HONOURS
- Ambika Prasad Patra (October, 2017): received best paper award for his paper titled 'One-stop Crisis-management Centres (OCC): Most Effective strategy for dealing Women and Child Sexual violence Cases' Presented by at the 4th International Conference by the World Congress of Forensics (WCF - 2017) on 29th Oct 2017 conducted by the Dalian Police TechExpo held at Dalian, China.
- Vinod Ashok Chaudhari (August, 2015): received BEST poster presentation AWARD for his poster titled ‘An Unusual Case of Thinner Intoxication’ in IXth Annual Conference of Indian Society of Toxicology at Saveetha medical College, Chennai.
- Kusa Kumar Shaha & Ambika Prasad Patra (December 2016): jointly Felicitated for the category of ‘Best Editors of Indian Toxicology Journals’ by the Indian Society of Toxicology on 29th December 2016 at Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin, Kerala on the occasion of 10th Annual International Conference by Indian Society of Toxicology (IST). The plaque with citation was awarded by the revered hands of Director, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Ambika Prasad Patra, Ashok N, Kusa Kumar Shaha (December 2017): received best poster award for the paper titled 'Fatal Haemorrhage from Arteriovenous Malformation of Brain Following Minor Trauma: A Case Report' in 25th Annual Karnatak Medico-legal Society Conference 2017 at of Forensic Medicine, Victoria Hospital, Fort, Bengaluru held during 1-3rd Dec 2017.
- Ambika Prasad Patra (April 2018): received Best Paper Award (Faculty category) for paper tilted ‘Venom induced Raynaud's phenomenon: A Case review’ from the Indian Society of Toxicology (IST) at TOXOCON-12 Conference, Organized by the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok, Sikkim – held during the period 06-07 April 2018.